Sync Solutions

Really like your app, but I would like to see 2 things added.

1. You need more sync options, something like OmniFocus, with options on which folders to sync. The Wi-Fi sync is just not acceptable as there are many times I leave to go on the road and forgot to sync important information so the app becomes useless. Plus with Wi-Fi you have to have the program running to be able to sync, a real deal killer. I keep my database on Dropbox so at least when I have my laptop I can add or update the database, it just makes it easy and smooth. That is why I like the Omni way of a lot of sync options.
  2. I would also like to see a password option at the app level like a lot of other apps I use.
    For the sync issue is a top issue!!!

I would second that.

While the Wi Fi synch works a simple Mobile me synch would not only be welcome but — while we wait for full synching — would allow for a simple synch runaround!

All I can say is that we are working on expanded sync capabilities that will roll out next year. We appreciate that customers would like a variety of options for syncing data between computers and mobile devices, and the engineering team is working on new alternatives to the currently supported mechanisms. Stay tuned, we will keep the Forums updated as these features come into focus and near delivery.

And announcements might also appear on The Balcony blog, which can be more convenient to watch (e.g. with its RSS feed) than the forum.