Thank you, DT developer team!

My second post here, and I want to say “Thank you!” to the developers. First impression of DT3 is just impressive. If something looks as good as this and works as good as this it usually was an incredible bunge of hard work. Achieve this result with such a small team… wow! Very very impressive!

I can’t remember having said anything like this before: It’s a pleasure to pay for this update. And yes, especially for the server. I know, it hits some users hard. But: I think also that it is a really good idea to take more money from those, who are using this software in a business context. Compare it with other DM systems and you will see: the price is still ridiculously low and nothing less than more than fair.

Have a nice day!

12 Likes

Thanks for the nice feedback :slight_smile: It was indeed a huge amount of work.

2 Likes

@knrk
Wow! Though @cgrunenberg deserves the lion’s share of the credit, thanks for such kind and generous words. We are all very tired (and still have a ways to go) but we’re proud of DT3 and pleased with the response we’ve had.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I can only agree!

And another HUGE plus for the patience being shown in these early days is the Beta by you all.
Can only imagine how it must be frustrating at times, after years of hard work, and straight off the bat - we’re already asking for more!!

Can only imagine how it must be frustrating at times, after years of hard work, and straight off the bat - we’re already asking for more!!

Yeah, but we’re not supposed to say it out loud… hahahaha! j/k :joy:

Actually, the response here and in Support has been overwhelming for sure, but it’s mostly been overwhelming in a very positive way. We are grateful for that. :slight_smile: