Thumbnail navigation question

I am having trouble with navigating through documents with the page thumbnails on the right side. Normally, I could scroll the thumbnails and go to a page within the document; I could right click to bring up the options menu. Now, while I can scroll the thumbnails, nothing happens when I click them; while I can right click a page, the options that appear are greyed out.

I assume there is some setting that controls this but I can’t for the life of me figure it out. Any ideas how to fix this? Many thanks…

I am having exactly the same problem: the pdf thumbnails don’t seem to be accessible. Clicking on one of them doesn’t bring the page forward, when right-clicking all options are greyed out. :frowning:

There were several unforeseen issues caused by fundamental changes Apple introduced in Sierra. This has forced us not only to create workarounds, but to also rebuild some things from scratch - things Apple had previously provided out-of-the-box. Newer releases of DEVONthink have corrected many of these issues, but please refer to the Help > Release Notes for a outstanding issues related to the changes Apple made to the PDFKit framework.

Also, it’s likely you’re running out of date software. Please download a new installer from here and replace your current version: devontechnologies.com/redire … d=download

Do not run a third-party uninstaller. Just double-click the ZIP file to decompress it. Then double-click the disk image to open it, and drag and drop the application into the /Applications folder, allowing it to overwrite the old version when you’re prompted.
(There is no danger to your data when you do this. (1) Your data is not stored in the application, and (2) we would not give you instructions that would jeopardize your data.)

Thanks a lot, Bluefrog. I was indeed running version 2.8, and as the button “Search for new version …” did not react, I thought I had the newest version.

Now everything is running fine. Let me take the opportunity to say that I am absolutely happy both with the software and with the support. :smiley:

Thanks! The kind words are much appreciated. :smiley: