tips and tutorials not working

Update on update. Well I’ll be… Tutorials now working. License supplied. All very remote with no reply from anyone but all seems to be working now. Hooray! Thanks.

yahoo,
tips and tutorials work.
thanks to those responsible.
do feel lingering concern about reliability of application.
time will tell.
david

FYI: still broken for me. can someone please post a link to where I can find those tutorials? Imo the easiest way of accessing stuff. But on devontechnologies.com/?id=18 I don’t see any tutorial and when I visit the superflous Support-Assistant (which is nothing more then a cluttered info screen containing the videos, which are not working for me) I don’t see any tutorials as well.

I’d be most pleased about a simply old fashioned working link to the tutorials.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I’d be curious to know where the Support Assistant pulls the email address that it includes on the ‘Retrieve your license’ and ‘Get a trial extension’ sections? Mine shows a Gmail address that I never use for registering software. I ‘updated’ my info using the ‘Let us know’ link, but the Support Assistant still shows the Gmail address.

It pulls the first email address listed in your “person card” in Address book. I just changed the first address on my card, and Support Assistant changed to the same address.

In my case, the Gmail address was not the first one listed in my address book card. I did delete the Gmail address from my card, added it back in, and DT now displays my primary email. In other words, I fixed something that I would have never used anyway! :laughing:

Actually, I replied to all email (which I received last end of November) and we replied to both your trial extension requests (ticket numbers #364617 and #637364), each time on the very same day.