My Main-DB has 336 MB (tells me finder information)
with 748 entrys and 100.634 words.
(Mhmm, 336 MB seems a lot of place because most of the entrys show about 40 to 50 KB in the DT)
I live not in it, but I can not live without it.
Now I waited about 5 minutes, but the capture didnt appear.
Is it possible, the service menu was not updated while upgrading to DToffice? In Service Menu is, like before, DTpro (and DTagent) instead of (perhaps) DTpro-office…
I have definitely only one Devon Agent and one Devon think Pro (Office) on my hard disk. I looked with my eyes in the program folder, and, cause I wear glasses… let Spotlight have a look (search: Devon= 843 hits).
There are a lot of devon widgets and folders (on different places) twice, but not the program. e.g. Devon Notiz Pro is in user…Devon/DevonPlugIns/Widgets and in /Library/Widgets and so an)
When I click in the Script Sign above on the screen and choice „DTpro>copy selection to incoming”, DT opens and the Text/URL/Whatever is in “Incoming”
When I do the same with the “Service” menu in Finder, DT opens… and nothing appears, so I have to klick again.
This (last) effect appears after updating to DTproOffice. When I look into my “glassball”, I had the feeling, I mixed up the scripts at this point:
I noticed, that the script to import a web page to DT ON MY HARDDISK was a mix in German and English in the same window. The same script in the extra-folder of the today downloaded version was only English. Also after the installation, so i copied the contain of the extra folder manually on my disk: after overwriting it was ok. But I dont know, where the finder scripts are stored.
Finder was the wrong word.
Replace Finder in my text above through application. e.g. Safari, Works, …a.s.o.
I mixed it together, because the service menu seems to be central and not part of an application. So I gave it the “finder”…or OSX or …