Unable to Empty Trash

I have a directory in Trash which refuses to empty. It’s a subdirectory of a march larger directory (I was able to delete the rest just fine). Every time I try to empty Trash, it just sits there. What should I do to address that?

Are you getting a warning about locked items?

If Preferences > General > Alerts: Reset is enabled, press the button to reset the warnings and try emptying the Trash again.

I received no warnings, but I did anyway press “Reset” as you suggested. The problem remains, however. I still cannot delete the directory that’s sitting there for some unknown reason.

Can you post a screen capture of what you’re looking at? Thanks

I’d rather not post that publicly. But I can say that there are two directories involved. I added (actually imported) one directory to the database that is a duplicate of another directory in the database. Then I decided that I wanted to trash the duplicate directory. I’m wondering if the program somehow regards the two directories as the same and is therefore refusing to trash it.

I’m wondering if the program somehow regards the two directories as the same and is therefore refusing to trash it.

The groups in DEVONthink are not technlogically the same.

I managed to trash it. I have no idea what I did, but something happened that solved the problem. Thank you.

No problem.