Updated iPad to iOS5 now having DTTG issues...

I used to be able to click on the “Open With” option on the ipad and DTTG would be an option. Ever since I updated to iOS5 DTTG is no longer an option. Anyone else had this issue? Thoughts?

Sync, then uninstall DTTG and reinstall it.

iOS limits the number of apps in the Open With menu – at least iOS 4 did – and recently-installed apps will bump apps that were installed earlier. Though the list in iOS 5 appears to be longer, it might be the case that the iOS 5 install process that wipes the device then restores all data and apps might have caused DTTG to drop off the list. Reinstalling it should restore it to the Open With list.

This is a huge problem for me. I use my iPad as my laptop full-time and DTTG is the way keep my docs together. I have tried deleting and reloading (and resynching) DTTG but with no success. I cannot open DTTG on my iPad 1.

Please would you kindly sort out a fix for this.

Sally :angry:

I will look into this to see if there’s anything we can do. However, iOS takes care of the details of the “Open In…” list.

One thing you could still try is uninstalling DTTG, restarting your iPad, then installing DTTG again.

How many apps do appear in the “Open In…” list?

There doesn’t appear to be anything that we can do about this, and I’m not seeing this behavior on my iPhone 4 with iOS 5.

Is anyone still seeing this issue or does it seem to have worked itself out?

I don’t see this myself-“Open In…” is working fine for me.

Just as a thought, it may be necessary to scroll down to find DEVONthink To Go in the list. The “Open In…” pane displays only 4 entries, the entries are not alphabetical, and there is no scrollbar to indicate that there may be more options in the list. As example, when I click “Open In…” with a Word document email attachement, DEVONthink To Go appears 7th out of 8 possible options.