URGENT: Problem syncing

Hi there,

I have heust noticed that you will stop supporting syncing with Box. Since I am syncing with Box I wanted to start syncing with iCloud.
I have installed DttG on both my iPad and iPhone. No matter what I trie to do, DttG is telling me that the database is not downloaded completely to my device and that i will loose data. I do NOT own the extension for selective download, so that can’t be the problem.
I downloaded a trial for the desktop version, thought I would be able to get the sync going that way but that one doesn’t contain the option to sync with Box anymore.

Experiencing these problems makes me kinda nervous: I have got a lot of data in Devonthink to Go and want to keep/retrieve that. Could you pleas tell me how?

Kind regards

In DEVONthink To Go, select Help > Contact Us. Thanks.

I am having a similar problem. I converted to iCloud from using Bonjour some time back. I don’t use DTTG much on my phone because of space. I use it a lot on my iPad Pro.

I am getting the same message as Krit for one of the databases on the iPhone X. No problems on the iPad.

Is there a way to delete the database on the phone and re-download from iCloud? The iPad and Mac are in sync without a problem.

Please follow the instructions I previously gave. Thanks.