URL Scheme problems from FieryFeeds in iOS but works ok in macOS

I am using FieryFeeds RSS reader in both macOS and iOS. Any idea why the url scheme x-devonthink://createMarkdown?location={article-url}&title={title} works great in macOS but doesn’t retrieve the webpage in iOS? Is there some limition that iOS places on DTG that would stop this from working like on macOS? Thanks for any info.

Actually, no, that should work fine. Could you maybe share a concrete example URL with us so we can try to reproduce the issue here?

You can retrieve information from a webpage with that command? I was under the impression it would just create a markdown with a title and an address.

Oh, no, that is not possible on iOS at the moment. It does not create a Markdown file from an external source.

x-devonthink://createMarkdown?location=https://www.macstories.net/stories/10-shortcuts-for-automation-april-week-2&title={title} does work in iOS but I need to use the parameter {article-url}. so the issue is with Fiery Feeds I guess in the way it passes it?

OK, now I see. This functionality dates back to the time of bookmarklets and is not available on iOS we are afraid.

Ok, thanks