Using DT2 to create offline archives of feed items??

I have found Google Reader to be one of the best tools available to capture online content from around the web and have it neatly stored within one place that’s accessible from any web browser (that is, from within Google Reader)…

I use the “Note in Reader” bookmarklet (found within Google Reader’s “Notes” section) to first highlight a portion of something I would like to capture and then i click the “Note in Reader” bookmarklet, which then automatically adds that content to my Google Reader Shared Items feed…The great part about doing this is that the content that I highlight and capture doesn’t have to be from any one of my feeds, rather it can be from any website anywhere on the net…the bookmarklet captures and text, video or photos (and maintains the contents original formatting, which is what differentiates this capture method from others like Evernote, for example)…

Anyway, so I would like to figure out what the best approach would be using DT2 to add my feed to my database, and then have DT create an offline archive of the feed’s content which I could then consider a “permanent” archive…

I’ve figured out how to add the feed, and I have figured out that if you add: ?r=n&n=1000 to the end of your shared items feed it will allow you to import many more items that it would if you simply added the default shared items feed, which for reference would be the following:

http://www.google.com/reader/public/atom/user/“YOUR GOOGLE READER ID HERE”/state/com.google/broadcast?r=n&n=1000

FYI: You can obtain your Google Reader ID by logging into your Google Reader account, then click on “Your Stuff > Sharred Items”, then click on “Your shared items are available publicly at this web page” - finally check the URL in your browser’s address bar for your Google Reader ID…

Anyone care to weigh in on what would be the best method of creating an archival copy of the content of each item within my ‘shared items’ feed (including any text, imagery, and if possible, the video content contained within each feed entry)…

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing back with some suggestions!