Using DTPro as a bookmark manager

I would like to use DTPro as a bookmark manager. I currently use URL Manager Pro which is 32 bit.
I imported my bookmarks into DTPro as html
I would like to find and select the bookmark I intend to use, click on it and direct it to the browser of my choice. How can I do this
Currently I have to select the bookmark, copy it and paste it into my browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome or Opera)
Thank you

Here are a few options…

1. You can browse directly in DEVONthink.
  2. You can click the URL in the Navigation bar above the preview pane (when showing).
  3. You can select a Bookmark and choose Data > Launch URL or press Control-Command-O.

Thank you

The problem is that URL manager only permits exports in .html or .xbel formats
The latter is useless. The former is a link that opens in DTP or in my default browser. I would like to open it in another browser. Is there a way to do so?

You could via Data > Open With or by setting another default browser instead.

Thank you, Bluefrog
Maybe it will work. I created a new database but, apparently, since all are URLs I cannot group them. My bookmark manager has them in folders I would like to reproduce. How can I do that?

Also, somehow I created the inbox I had eliminated and now I have the pesky icon on my screem. How do I eliminate it again?

To group them, you could tag each with an appropriate description then create smart groups based on the appropriate tag. I do that to separate for example surveyors from lawyers.

I created a new database but, apparently, since all are URLs I cannot group them.

Are you saying you have one HTML file containing a list of URLs?

Also, somehow I created the inbox I had eliminated and now I have the pesky icon on my screem. How do I eliminate it again?

I’m not sure what you’re referring to here. A screencap would be helpful.

Thank you Bluefrog
Yes, it is one HTML file or document containing a list of URLs

It seems the developer of URL Manager Pro is woring on a 64 bit upgrade, so I will not worry about using DTPro for the moment

Today when I booted my computer, the inbox was gone.

Thank you

Tommy

You’re welcome.