Using EasyFind is easy except the font is TINY

My eyes are not getting younger but designers keep making fonts smaller and smaller. I have a really hard time seeing the tiny fonts in apps like EasyFind, which I find otherwise to be a great little app. I’ve looked through the app to find a way to enlarge the fonts but to no avail. Can you please make a way to enlarge the fonts for those of us who need to? Surely I’m not the only one to need this, even if no one else is saying it out loud. (I did search for posts similar to mine before posting this.)

Thank you for considering my request. Cheers!

The request is noted.

Also note macOS has some great options in System Preferences > Accessibility > Zoom which can help in these situations. Here’s an example with the Hover text function enabled…

Thanks! I have a lot of work to do every day on my MacBook Air, and while those Hover text functions are welcome, I’d still prefer to be able to set the font where I can easily see it, anytime, all the time. As I grow older, this is more and more a problem, not just now and then or here and there, but all the time everywhere. So any help I can get, I greatly appreciate. Thanks for replying and for the quick response! Also greatly appreciated!

You’re very welcome :slight_smile: