in the last couple of hours I tried to create an imprint which prints a sequential number to every first page of all selected documents (e.g. attachments).
The nearest solution to my requirement I got to work like this:
- Create an imprint which prints a text („Attachment No.“)
- Create an imprint which prints the tags
- Create a combined imprint which has no. 1 and no. 2 in it
- tag all documents with the desired sequential number (for instance „B 1“, „B 2“ and so on)
- use the combined imprint
This works ok-ish for a small number of documents, but not at all for:
- a bunch of selected documents (there only the random document of all selected ones got imprinted) and
- I have more than only a few documents to tag because tagging becomes cumbersum really fast
Ideally I think the counter function could be a solution but I did not get it to work.
Any tip would be appreciated. Thanks in advance