Folks: I am among those appreciating EasyFind 5. But I’ve yet to learn how the Settings drawer is used to restrict the found set.
I want to list every audio file on the computer. So, here’s my setup:
- Search Term: * (meaning the file name isn’t relevant)
- Popping out the Settings drawer, mp3, aa, aac, aax, aiff, flac, m4a, m4b, m4p, ogg, vox, wav, wma
- Location: Local Volumes
- Search for: Only Files; Name; Contents
- Operator: Boolean+Wildcards
- Comparison: Ignore Case
- Include: don’t include Package Contents, Invisibles.
My expected result would be a list of every file with one of the file extensions. Making up data, I figured that I’d get this in return:
That was not the result, which included many unwanted results, so I stopped. But what am I doing wrong in this simple application?