Web Archive or RTF in mail script?

edited to note that signature in email was not the issue, sending from a mobile device was

Sorry, another mail script question.

My most common use of mail scripts are as follows:

I am on my phone, and I am on a web page that I want an archive of, so I send the link of the email page to DT (its own email address).

Eventually when at my desk:
I convert to RTF
erase old eml file
Take RTF and open it
capture archive
erase old RTF
file archive.

So obviously I am hoping for anthing I can do to shorten the workflow.

Edited in–Ok I realized it was not the signature that was doing it, it is when I send from a mobile device, I dont get a clickable link, when I send from my laptop I do

(editedOne thing I noticed was the other day I sent the email link from an email acct where I had not yet sent a signature), and it showed as a actual link (whereas when I send something (**edited out (with a signature, I cant actually click the link, I would have to cut and paste, or convert to RTF, which is a bit faster)).)

So I was wondering a couple of things:

1. Ideally, can I get the script to open the email, open the link and capture an archive and erase the eml file (that would be my first choice)?

2. if 1 is not possible, can I at least have all things added via the email rule, save as RTF? Or anything thing else to make all links “clickable”?

3. any reason the signature file is causing this? My alternative is remembering to erase the sig first when sending an email to DT, but obviously trying to streamline workflow on that end even more than at my desk.

4. perhaps a rule on the apple mail side to erase the sig if it receives something in that box (although I would not know how to do that, I will tinker).

Here’s an example script archiving the currently selected messages beginning with a link and moving them to the trash afterwards:

tell application "Mail"
	try
		set theMessages to the selection
		repeat with theMessage in theMessages
			-- Get first line of message
			set theContent to the content of theMessage
			set {od, AppleScript's text item delimiters} to {AppleScript's text item delimiters, ASCII character 10}
			set theContent to (text item 1 of theContent) as string
			set AppleScript's text item delimiters to od

-- Trim <…>
			if theContent begins with "<" and theContent ends with ">" then set theContent to (characters 2 thru -2 of theContent) as string

if theContent begins with "http://" or theContent begins with "https://" then
				set theSubject to subject of theMessage
				tell application id "com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2"
					set theRecord to create web document from theContent name theSubject in incoming group
					-- Move message to trash on success
					if exists theRecord then tell application "Mail" to delete theMessage
				end tell
			end if
		end repeat
	on error error_message number error_number
		if the error_number is not -128 then display alert "Apple Mail" message error_message as warning
	end try
end tell