Web Clipper Formats

Hello all,

I am trying to find a post, I feel like I saw it recently, but can’t find it. Looking for the different formats that can be used for the Web Clipper.

Current workflow.
I have blogs and articles that I follow in Feedly. Ones that interest me get sent to Pocket.
Before my switch to DTPO, I would normally send stuff to Evernote.

Now, I want to send them to DTPO, but I just want to make sure that the article and links are preserved. I don’t want a bookmark feature because if the link changes, its over.

2nd part - Can I do the same workflow via the mobile app as well?

Thanks

Can I do the same workflow via the mobile app as well?

Essentially yes, but the experience will obviously be slightly different since you can only target databases, not grous in databases.

Thank you @BLUEFROG

What does Web Archive provide?

When using the mobile app and sharing an article to DTPO, what format is it sent it?

What does Web Archive provide?

It’s supposed to provide a self-contained portable version of a web page for offline use. While it does still work on some sites, the way content is delivered on the Internet nowadays makes them less useful than they used to be.

When using the mobile app and sharing an article to DTPO, what format is it sent it?

There isn’t a format sent. You choose the format from the options available. These options will vary, depending on what data the current application is reporting to the Sharing extension.

1 Like