Web Clipper

For some reason web clipper didn’t install to Firefox. Is there a re-install I can use? Thanks.

You could try to install the extension again via Help > Install Add-Ons…

Thank you for the reply. Actually, the clipper is there, but I can’t access the “preferences” button, which is grayed-out.

There aren’t any preferences for the extension. Instead, customize your toolbar in Firefox (by e.g. right- or control-clicking on the toolbar and selecting “Customize…”), and drag the Clip to DEVONthink button into the toolbar.

Eventually the extension will automatically add the button to your toolbar when it’s installed, but for now that’s the process. Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, there’s also a “Clip to DEVONthink” entry in the Bookmarks menu with a shortcut, ⇧⌘C (which can be changed via System Preferences > Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts if you would like to).

Now that’s pretty cool… Saves me lots of time. I like the choice of formats – html, .pdf. I’ve been using Evernote, but this will be great for me. Thanks for the explanation! Cheers! :smiley: