what is the german command for...

hi,

as I have read in the manual you can add a "web page to a Crawler [by] open[ing] the page in a DEVONagent browser and then use the contextual menu command "Add all links to Crawler".

I can’t find that command in my german menu…

what is the german expression for it?

Best Matze

ps pleeeease, give us a german manual!

"Alle Links zu Crawler hinzufügen" (just checked this - appears as expected…)

hi,

i have opened a new browser typed in an URL and got to the webpage.

in the menu "Resultate" I find "Zu Crawler hinzufügen" and an arrow but no submenu. This shoul be the place to look for "Alle Links zu Crawler hinzufügen", right?

There is nothing popping up…

Mach ich was falsch?

MatzeX

The command appears only in contextual menus - right/control-click on the HTML page and the command should be there. But if you haven’t created any crawler sets yet, you can’t add links to them. Therefore create one first.

aha, danke,

solche Fehler passieren einem nur, wenn man das Handbuch nicht richtig durchdringt.

Ist da draußen niemand, der das auch auf Deutsch schreiben kann? Sind schließlich ein paar Apple-User unter den 100 Millionen Deutschsprachigen (und dazu all die Holländer und Dänen, die Deutsch verstehen), die sich für eure Programme erwärmen könnten …

Danke nochmals, Matze

Sobald das englische Handbuch mal gründlich überarbeitet wurde, wird auch später ein deutsches folgen.