Yay! Its finally released!!!

Finally, I can stop checking the app store every few hours and running up my app bill. My wife is breathing a sigh of relief.

Funny thing was that it didn’t show up when I searched on ‘Devon’ but I, true to form, had to figure out something to buy; so I moseyed on over to the ‘Productivity’ Category in iTunes and lo and behold the object of my desire was there and purchased in 3 seconds flat…

Now comes all the feature requests and such… And here you thought you were rid of me… Muuuuaaaahhhaaaa haaaaa

I did buy a ‘random’ app too… just for consistency’s sake… We shall see if ‘Smart Pad’ holds a candle to 2do… Ah, I wish there were an Applescript interface to integrate my ‘To-Read’ list with 2do… Consider that my first request :slight_smile:

More to come once I actually have time to put it through its paces… I’ve got a bunch of ‘weird ones’ already saved up with DT Pro Office for Mac (like a 117GB DT database that shows no documents… even when attempting to rebuild)… Might as well get them all out there at once…