Adding Multiple Sync Stores from One Sync Location

With DEVONthink Mac I have created two Sync Stores on Dropbox — one for Personal databases and one for Work. I added Dropbox as a Sync Location in DEVONthink To Go 2.0.1 on my iPhone and iPad and then set up syncing with my personal Sync Store. It works fine to sync my personal databases.

I cannot understand how to add a the second Sync Store (for Work) in DTG. It also resides in the Dropbox account that is already set up, but in the DTG settings under Edit Sync Locations, it seems you can only add Sync Stores with new cloud services (Box.net, etc.)

Can anyone please tell me how to add a second Sync Store using the existing Dropbox Sync Location?

Thank you,
Drew

Currently, you cannot. It may be an option at some point, but I can’t say for sure.

Thank you for the reply. It seems silly that your documentation explicitly recommends creating multiple Sync Stores for different purposes, but then you can’t use them. I suggest you take a consistent line in your materials.

The documentation for one application does not apply to all applications.
iOS ≠ OS X
DEVONthink ≠ DEVONthink To Go 2

For example, we allow for iCloud as a Sync location for DEVONthink. Due to technical challenges, we do not for DEVONthink To Go 2. This is not an inconsistency in documentation (and iCloud is not just for mobile Syncing. It can be used for Mac to Mac Syncing with DEVONthink on the desktop).