Devon Agent included with pro

Hi, Is Devon Agent included with Pro. I have purchased Pro, but where and how do i find and register this application? Thanks

If you are referring to DEVONthink 3 Pro, no DEVONagent Pro is not included. It is a separate application and purchase.

Yes i have DEVONthink 3 Pro and i have just received the ‘Back to school’ newsletter from DEVONtechnologies where it states that DEVON Agent is included with Pro. My question is how can i get this application registered because i’m keen to try it. I have downloaded the Express version but it is counting down my searches and is not registered. I have tried to find clear instructions but the video is silent and the help files useless, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

i have just received the ‘Back to school’ newsletter from DEVONtechnologies where it states that DEVON Agent is included with Pro.

Post a screen capture of what you’re referring to.

Sorry, it wasn’t directly in the newsletter where i read it… i had followed the link to your website.

This is from the Newsletter and it peaked my interest:

And this is on the DEVONtechnologies website: https://www.devontechnologies.com/apps/devonagent

DEVONagent Express is included as a menu extra in DEVOnagent Pro (See Preferences > Menu Extra).
DEVONagent Pro is not included with DEVONthink 3 Pro. They are two separate applications.

Thanks for the clarification.

You’re welcome.

I seem to remember when I purchased DEVONthink 2, Devonagent came with it for free

DEVONagent was never part of DEVONthink for free but both were sold as a bundle in the old shop.

If it’s any consolation, I too misread that DEVONagent Express was included with Devonthink Pro.