Error Message when scanning to DTPO3 since updating to 3.5

Hello,

Since upgrading to DTPO 3.5, when I scan a document to DT (using Scansnap ix1500), I no longer get the pop-up window to rename the file and instead the following error messages pop up:

Screenshot 2020-05-21 12.34.50

I found a post in the German language section that recommended deleting the SDK folder under Library/Application Support/Abbyy, but that did not have any effect.

Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Chris

Related discussion: Is there a limit on OCR in Devonthink Pro?

Deleting the folder ~/Library/Application Support/ABBYY/SDK should fix this (some files inside of it probably don’t have the right permission).

Thanks for your response. Deleting the SDK folder doesn’t fix the problem. The error messages remain and the window to name the scanned file still doesn’t come up.

Is an error reported in Window > Log again?

Yes, the same two error messages from the screenshot above appear for each scan.

If you open the Terminal application and enter the lines below followed by pressing the Return key:

cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/ABBYY/SDK/12
ls -lahR > ~/out1.txt

If you could send me a copy of the file out1.txt that should be generated in your home folder

Here it is. Thanks!

out1.pdf (12.6 KB)

Thanks the rights look correct, so just waiting for the ABBYY support engineer to get back to me as to why you are still getting the error.