getting rid of the stripes in title bar?

Thank you, that’s fine for me.

But I still believe it would be useful to offer an unlimited version for those who paid for DT 2.

The latest beta (b6) is now available for download.

I don’t think it’s well-timed to expire a beta when it’s more likely to be inconvenient for people to get a new version (e.g. during a holiday season).

Maybe DT will publish the final version at the end of September, who knows? So everybody will be happy: people like me using the outdated beta and others may be glad to have the shiny new final version. :smiley:

So much for hopes of a final release by the end of the year, which would mean a new development cycle for DTPO v2.1, which might bring ever better features to an already feature-rich (and not bloated M$-style) application.

Has there been any thought given to publishing a “road map” that shows upcoming potential release and feature goals?

Besides, I actually do like those road hazard strips. Next beta cycle would hopefully include some strategically-placed Orange Cones.

I don’t see how the fact that it expires at the end of the year means the product won’t ship before then. Maybe because of beru’s asinine comments, they decided to make it nearly a non-issue by padding the expiration date by 3 or 4 months?

True. My comment was based on the recurring beta release pattern of a new version always being released within only days before the previous one expires, as just happened again between 2.0pb5/pb6, with no sign of changing although of course we all hope it will. :slight_smile:

Also true, though …

I sure hope DTech wouldn’t make decisions like that based on beru’s comments and if they did I’d rather not know. :wink:

Does anyone know of an emoticon or other simple graphic that illustrates one spitting coffee on one’s monitor because they’re laughing uncontrollably? If so, please insert here!

This is the best i could come up with on short and giggly notice:

`,;: |~~~~~~~< -: ]

Laughing uncontrollably, around here? That can’t be possible, Tod, because we’ve been told this forum is humourless.

The image of you spitting coffee led to one of milk coming out your nose.

“No, Ma’am, we have humour we know of.” :wink:

Yep, no “hum-hour” around here - just good old “humor,” plain & simple, not dour or sour, doesn’t contain flour, no mouth flouting the south route.

As for the “milk,” shouldn’t that be “milque?”

Bah - humbug.
:smiling_imp: