Help with mail archiving, please? Scripting dummy

I’m trying to automatically archive my incoming emil from selected Apple Mail inboxes into DEVONthink Pro. I have figured out how to import the existing email into DTP, but I can’t figure out how to get this to update when new email is received.

I have used the script from the Extras folder and created a mail rule to run the script when new mail comes in, but nothing appears to happen and no new email shows up in DTP.

I’m on OSX 10.8.2 and the current version of DTP. Hopefully, I can get a little help.

Thanks!

Perhaps see

Ah. So Apple Mail 6 and DEVONthink are not on speaking terms currently. That explains it.

Thanks!

So more then half a year has passed and I’m wondering if anyone found a solution, that made an automated import in DTPO possible? Even the script from “Extras” is not available anymore if I’m right…

Also I was wondering if you know if there is a way to let Apple Mail only store the last 6 months of my mail?

The scripts are now automatically installed in ~/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.mail (via DEVONthink Pro > Install Add-Ons) and therefore available in Mail’s rule editor.