Numerous issues (in party recurring, in part new?)

yes, it was, but here’s just another one…

and yes, all errors logged occur with Finanzen, but not with Eingang…

Did you definitely clean the database “Finanzen” from the sync store as suggested? This should usually fix such issues. Is the folder in which DTSync.dtCloud is located on the Synology NAS synchronized or processed in any way by another software?

I did, but I did so again… now the logged errors seem to be gone.

No, the the folder is to accedes or processed by any other software.

However, Eingang is still not synched…

And no issues logged on the Mac or iOS?

none on iOS, MAC log now shows several XXX of this kind:

11:54:03: DTSync.dtCloud Datei “601896010.575-c5b31041b5bd9f4394ca46733feebfaeef47565b-3039492237.manifest” der Datenbank “Eingang” fehlt.

Do you want me to empty the database via the contextual menu?

after emptying the database, now the setup of DT3 shows

Why is the checkbox suddenly unchecked?

Because you cleaned the sync data. You need to enable it again, post-cleaning.

Shall I performing the cleaning on the Eingang as well?

Because here the non-synching issue persists…

I wouldn’t clean the individual databases, but the location at this point - just to ensure a fresh start across the board.

Clear the log then Control-click te sync location and choose Clean Location. After the clean has been successfully reported, enable syncing the databases again.

If you get these errors again, especially quickly, you have something specific to your setup going wrong.

No more “real” errors up to now, but the issue #2 from my initial post persists…

and also: none of the items I added to Eigang in DTTG last night shows up in DT3 Eingang after several hours of available synch time.

Again, this is the basic structure:

In DTTG, load data is st to alway for Eingang, and in DT3 synch is set to automatic…

after quite some time, all items in Eingang in DTTG now appear in the Global inbox in DT3… is there a way to manually initiate the synching process?

Selecting an actively syncing database in the Navigate sidebar…

• File > Synchronize

• Control-Option-S

• Using the available Synchronize toolbar button

Also, selecting the sync location and database and choose Synchronize Database from the Action menu or the contextual menu

thanks and sorry for the lack of accuracy in my question. What I meant to ask was if there is a manual way initiate synching in DTTG?

No worries.

• Touch the sync icon in the bottom toolbar

• Pull down on the Home screen or item list

thanks, that’s what I did intuitively, I just wasn’t sure if anything is happening in the background - sometimes the cloud symbol is filled with blue, sometime only partially, sometime nothing seems to happen… :wink:

Yes, the sync icon will fill up during periods of sync activity.

What could be the reason for this behaviour? Synching per se now seems to work “ok”…

RPReplay_Final1580579764_small.mov.zip (1.2 MB)

I am somewhat desperate by now…

If the file contents aren’t available, e.g., indexed content not syncing to the sync location or missing files in the database, this can happen.