Share file from Adobe Acrobat Pro to DTP

Hi,

I can’t find a way to clip a pdf to DTP. How to save a pdf to DTPO from inside Adobe Acrobat? didn’t help, I am looking for a direct way to save the file to DTP.
Is there such a way? Have I really been that blind?

Thanks and greetings,
Michael

I can think of a number of ways.

• in Finder, drag and drop the file from where it is into DEVONthink.
  • in Adobe Acrobat … is there a File/Save As … ? If so, save to the Global Inbox folder
  • in Adobe Acrobat … create a new PDF (with print) and save to Global Inbox folder

Thanks. Apparently there is no such a way. Acrobat handles forms nicely but is terrible in usability and design otherwise. What pdf editors are you guys using?

Apparently, there is a way:

There is more “help” about Adobe Acrobat on that web site. And you can learn about the DEVONthink Global Inbox (if not known already) in the "DEVONthink Handbook) available on the DEVON Technologies’ web site. I’ll leave to you to experiment. Good luck.

There is, and that is the way to do it. Whilst Acrobat uses its own dialog rather than a system dialog for Save, it is perfectly possible to save to the Global Inbox (assuming Global Inbox in Save Dialogs is installed; see DEVONthink > Install Add-Ons…) from there.

Ah wow, that is handy. I didn’t know this. Thanks! And thanks to the DT team for such a great tool!