Sichern-Dialoge auf dem Mac frieren immer ein

Guten Abend!

Seit ein paar Tagen frieren die Sichern-Dialoge auf dem Mac immer ein: com.apple.appkit.xpc.openAndSavePanelService (Vorschau z.B.) (reagiert nicht)

Da ich zum selben Zeitpunkt Devonthink 3 mit den zusätzlichen Modulen installiert habe, habe ich die Finder-Integration von Devonthink als Ursache dieses Verhaltens in Verdacht. Start im abgesichertem Modus bringt keine Veränderung. Auf einem neu angelegtem Nutzerkonto auf dem gleichen Mac ist das Problem nicht da. Wie kann ich die Finder-Integration vorübergehend deinstallieren, um den Zusammenhang verifizieren zu können?

Hardware Information:
MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018-2019)
MacBook Pro Model: MacBookPro15,1
1 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7 (i7-8850H) CPU: 6-core
16 GB RAM - Not upgradeable
BANK 0/ChannelA-DIMM0 - 8 GB DDR4 2400 ok
BANK 2/ChannelB-DIMM0 - 8 GB DDR4 2400 ok
Battery: Health = Normal - Cycle count = 5

Sie können die Bereiche Öffnen und Speichern in der Anwendung nicht deaktivieren. Das ist ein zentraler Bestandteil der Anwendung.

Außerdem, welches Betriebssystem verwenden Sie?
(Übersetzt mit https://deepl.com)

I’m using DT3 on 10.14.6… What I would like to deinstall momentarily is this:

Thank you.

All the best

Detlef

Hallo Detlef,

hast du den Festplattenzugriff auf dem Mac unter Sicherheit die DEVONthink aktiviert?

Viele Grüße
Steffi

Das ist nur ein Alias in der Sidebar.
Sie können darauf klicken und aus der Sidebar entfernen wählen.

I think you didn’t understand it correctly. I’m not talking about the Save dialogues in connection with Devonthink – I’m talking about any Save dialogue on the Mac. So for example in Excel I can’t save any file on my hard disk. What works is saving to OneCloud as this is not a Finder Save dialogue but an Excel dialogue. So the situation is quite dramatic – therefore a helpful answer to the simple question I posed would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Ja – ist getan.

Danke und schöne Grüße

Detlef

Und was ist mit den 16. Wie bekomme ich das testweise weg?

Danke und schöne Grüße

Detlef

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, welches Problem Sie mit Excel haben, aber es hat nichts mit dem Posteingangsalias in der Finder-Sidebar zu tun.

Der Posteingang in der Finder-Seitenleiste ist lediglich ein Alias für einen von DEVONthink verwendeten Ordner. Es kann einfach über das Kontextmenü (beim Control-Klicken) des Elements entfernt werden.

But what about the Devonthink entry in Open and save dialogues? Is it possible to deactivate this finder integration?
Thank you.

But what about the Devonthink entry in Open and save dialogues? Is it possible to deactivate this finder integration?

What entry?
If this is what you’re referring to, that’s exactly what I’ve been talking about.

And this?: Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-21 um 20.24.16.pdf (271.0 KB)

Sorry here as .png:

. Thank you.

That is nothing more than an alias in ~/Library/PDF Services, something many applications do.

Thank you. And beside these two there is no additional finder integration?

Not.
If you are using indexed files, we get filesystem events from the system to update the indexed groups in a database. However, I wouldn’t call that “Finder integration”.

Thank you. One other related question – about using the “Save PDF to Devonthink 3” command in Safari. DT3 then moves one over to itself when having used it. With the DT2 installation I had this was not the case I would stay on in Safari. Is it possible to get this behavior back? Thank you.

I’m not sure we can control this.
If you control-click the dock icon, what Desktop is it set to?

I only use one Desktop.

I guess I just found the problem – and it’s a quite stupid and annoying one. I have a database in Devonthink which consists only of RSS feeds. In my preferences I had marked (now changed)

“Convert categories and hashtags into tags” which resulted in over 70.000 tags in my finder. I just started to delete them but this will take ages as even to delete 10 or so takes a minute. I guess a clean install is the better solution. However how do I prevent the finder tags being imported back from my TimeMachine backups – or will that not happen by default? Your input is much appreciated here – thank you.