Updating shown Links / Existing Links not shown

Hello @cgrunenberg

Sadly the issue is back again… I noticed that existing links are not shown again with certain pictures I linked in my markdown documents. The same as last time. When I update the markdown file, it is sufficient to change a simple character in the file, the missing link is reconstructed and shown correctly.

Screenshot_2022-04-20 09.58.14_thkYhH

The last four pictures are linked to documents but the link is not shown like it is in the first four.
In the document the picture is shown correctly:

Screenshot_2022-04-20 09.59.30_x11lmL

What can I do?

Thanks for your reply.

Rebuilding the database or im/exporting the document(s) is the only option. How does the source of the document look like and when exactly does this happen? Do you edit the documents also on iOS?

Hello Christian.
The source document is a jpg and it is linked to a .md file. The source document is attached here. I did not work on these documents for weeks, in fact since the last time this problem occurred. They are in fact untouched!

But what I noticed is, that after opening DT on my machines sometimes there is an indicator showing that there is stuff to sync in the database (the grey dot near the database name). But as I said, I did not touch these files in months. So there should be no changes to sync over!

Exporting the database each time is a bit cumbersome at least. As I already proposed earlier it would be much easier if there was a script or something built into, which allows to “relink” everything in the database. What do you think?

The source of the Markdown document would be useful.

Last reading positions are also synchronized.

Hey!

I sent the md document via mail to to cgrunenberg at devon-technologies.com
Untouched in fact means I did not even open those files, so no reading would have had happened…