DTTG 3.0 features

Well I’ll be looking forward to that more than the initial release 3.0. I think the point made by @Greg_Jones in his post still stands: if Keep It can handle big images, in RTFs or otherwise, surely DEVONthink can.

DTTG needs parity of quality with the (mostly) wonderful DT3 for macOS :slight_smile:

I’m using a Zettelkasten(ish) note-taking method and would really like to see DTTG to have similar linking possibilities as the Mac version has.

1 Like

Will Monday bring DTTG 3.0?

I guess no.

Ah. Maybe the 7th?!

We’ll see :slight_smile:

We do not comment on development timeframes. Announcements will be made on our blog andTwitter account as information becomes available.

2 Likes

I know I know… a guy can speculate and dream… right?

1 Like

Of course. No harm in speculating. :slight_smile:

Recently purchased an iPad Air 4. Have been tablet-less for the past 3 years (my 3-year-old stole my original iPad Air from me). Really amazed how far iPad OS has come since I last regularly used an iPad (loving scribble and Apple Pencil support generally). And I am anxiously awaiting this release to see if I can get even more mileage out of the iPad, which I am even now using more than my 2018 MacBook Pro (which has now become a “desktop” primarily used in clamshell mode).

So, does that mean its not available? thats a shame . . . . im really looking forward to it! @BLUEFROG

DEVONthink To Go is not yet publicly released. Please check your private messages. Thanks.

does this mean, that you will replace RTF also on the macos edition?

He said that they’ll replace the RTF editor on iOS. Not RTF itself.

Great new features!!!

I hope the V3 app will be available soon. :mask:

2 Likes

I’ve been refreshing the blog once every two or three days since December. LOL, still not out yet.

2 Likes

I really want to annotate my markdown files

2 Likes

Would really like wiki link support and a link inspector like the one recently added toDT3

7 Likes

So today? This week?

4 Likes

No blog update yet. Stay calm and keep refreshing.

2 Likes