What does "Found documents with empty file path" mean and what should I do about it?

I get this on iOS all the time and I don’t know what it means or if I need to do anything about it.

See DTG: ‘Found documents with empty file path” - #8 by tja

Thank, but there are no solutions on there. I’ve done what they suggest many times before and it doesn’t work.

I had this too. When I opened the console log it was repairing a file from a database I had removed from the device many weeks before. The only way I could get it to go away was to uninstall DTTG on that IOS device, reinstall and add back the databases/sync locations I wanted.

I know uninstall is not the recommended way, but the database/document in the console log no longer existed so I could not add back to the device to repair/clean.

That sounds like a time consuming exercise to me. I have three iOS devices and they all get the same error. If I had to do all three, it would take ages.

So you searched for Console.log and there are no items with that name in any database? Have you emptied the trash and repaired all databases?

The next version of DEVONthink To Go will block importing the Console.log file by accident.

The problem kept coming back, even as I deleted Console.log from the database and cleaned the trashes!

Very strange …

Please feel free to send us support ticket from within the app. This gives us additional details in exactly that, the Console.log file :slightly_smiling_face: BTW: The next maintenance release of DEVONthink To Go ignores the attempt to open any of its own log files and so no longer imports them.

Then I will simply wait :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks!