Is Catalina ok?

I confirm that after a clean install, all my problems with DT have disappeard.

My Catalina install went without incident, but DT can no longer find my Epson to scan document, although scanning still works from Preferences. Not huge, just inconvenient.

Just letting you know: I have set DevonThink3 and Safari to open at start and when DevonThink3 Opens the little screen is transparent for a second or two. This didnā€™t happen with Mojave.

Is it DT3? I heard DT2 scan is 32bit.

Itā€™s DT3

We are investigating an issue when using some scanners in DEVONthink in Catalina. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Iā€™ve been running it for a few days now. Faster and DT3 works w/o any problems. Only: faster :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this also happen after launching DEVONthink 3 manually? A screenshot of your startup items might be useful. Thanks.

Yes, it happens if i close and open DevonThink, you can see a transparent little window.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/plwzbwtuhi3g2gl/DevonThink%20%23%20w2.mp4?dl=0

A screencast we could pause would be handy.

Done

Iā€™m not able to get any successful syncs between DT3 and DTTG on my devices. Socket Errors and just spinning progressā€¦

1 Like

On Bonjour syncs?

I donā€™t believe I have had Bonjour syncs enabled. Iā€™ll have to check when I get home.

Just checked. Yes, Bonjour is enabled with ā€œIncoming Connections Available.ā€

I get the blue dot in the cloud icon below and it is now working. I did update the Catalina Supplemental Update. Maybe that was it?

Are we still planning to wait before updating to Catalina? Do we have a date when this might be possible?

Hi everyone, first post here. My issue with Catalina is that I get a printing error when ā€œprintingā€ a doc to Devonthink. Anyone else ?

Itā€™s unclear what youā€™re referring to here.
We arenā€™t controlling the release of Catalina updates and we do not advocate moving to it now. Perhaps after the first of second revision of the OS, but again, thatā€™s Appleā€™s.

Thanks really helpful