I am moving all my apps and files from a 13" MacBook Pro to a new 16" MacBook Pro. I decided not to use Migration Assistant. I want a fresh install of everything. This is what I think the process would be. Please let me know if I am right — or if there is a step i can omit or a step I need to add. Thanks.
- Empty the INBOX folder from the Finder on the old computer into DEVONthink 3.
- Sync the old Mac, iPhone and iPad — and turn them off.
- Install DEVONthink 3 on the new comput4er — and do the initial set up.
- Move the databases from the old computer to the new computer.
- Open all the databases on the new computer and sync.
Is there anything I’ve left out?